Freitag, 15. August 2008

Beifahrer

Oh, mein Geburtstag war so schön. Ich durfte alles essen, was ich wollte, zum Beispiel 2 Stück Schokoladenkuchen und eine leckere Frucht, ich glaub, sie heisst Papaya. Am Nachmittag liessen mich meine Eltern sogar ans Steuer, auch, wenn sie mir eine komische Katze danebensetzten.
Danke für alle guten Wünsche und Geschenke! Wenn das immer so geht, möchte ich noch ganz viele Geburtstage haben. Wann ist der nächste, Mama?

My birthday was very nice. I was allowed to eat everything what I wanted to, e.g. 2 slices of chocolate cake and some yummy tasting fruit, I think it's called papaya. In the afternoon my parents let me take over the steering wheel, even though they still put a funny cat next to me.
Thank you very much for all your nice wishes and presents. If birthdays are always like this, I wanna have many more birthdays! When will be the next one, daddy?

1 Kommentar:

杏 cy (Jancy) hat gesagt…

the next one, we will celebrate ur belated first month bday, jona. It can be anytime, since it's belated anyway.