Samstag, 15. März 2008

Formel 1

Also, ich lass mich ja lieber fahren. Schön im Kinderwagen, da kann ich besser relaxen. Nach einiger Zeit wird mir zwar immer langweilig, dann meckere ich ein wenig rum und schon nehmen mich meine Fahrer auf den Arm. Im Auto ist das nicht so einfach. Da meckere ich auch, doch meist bleibt mir nichts anderes übrig, als zu schlafen, weil die mich da festgurten. Manchmal jedoch schaffe ich es, mit Geschei den Motor zu übertönen. Dann darf ich auch mal das Steuer übernehmen ...

In autumn there will be a formula 1 race in my favorite city, Singapore. I really wanna go there, but my parents say, I should first practice, then we can discuss again. Most likely, however, we will go in December. Dear aunties in Singapore, I will see you then! And drive you around. Anticlockwise lah!
Posted by Picasa

2 Kommentare:

S hat gesagt…

never thought fatherhood will suit you. but it does.. :) great pictures on NY and baptism. Jona seems to be surprised all the time, with those big eyes popping out. Come and visit us soon.. and remember, call me jiejie. not auntie!! hope all is well.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm gonna start counting down to Dec. U can call me auntie. In fact, u can call me anything so long as I get to carry you, Jon!