I can see things clearly now. You think this is easy lah? No way, as I was born I couldn't focus on things farther away than 20 cm, according to the doctor. I wish it would still be like that. Cos since I'm no baby anymore, I see creatures everywhere looking like me. Not only in the mirror, but also on my sofa. If only everyone looked like my mum and dad. This would be heaven!
Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008
Begegnung der 3. Art
I can see things clearly now. You think this is easy lah? No way, as I was born I couldn't focus on things farther away than 20 cm, according to the doctor. I wish it would still be like that. Cos since I'm no baby anymore, I see creatures everywhere looking like me. Not only in the mirror, but also on my sofa. If only everyone looked like my mum and dad. This would be heaven!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen