Montag, 22. Oktober 2007

Wieder da!

Liebe Leute, ich bin zurück. Angeblich waren wir ein paar Tage auf Juist. Hab nicht viel von mitgekriegt, denn immer, wenn ich an die frische Luft kam, fielen mir einfach meine Äuglein zu. Dabei haben mich meine Eltern extra als Pirat gestylt. Doch wahrscheinlich sah ich eh nicht furchteinflößend genug aus.

Dear all, I am back. Supposedly we were on a nice little island in the north sea, but I missed it completely, cos every time we went out for a walk I couldn't help but fall asleep. My parents styled me as a pirate, but I guess nobody would have been scared by me.
Posted by Picasa

1 Kommentar:

S hat gesagt…

Christian!! I only found out about this blog yesterday from Dina. Didn't know that the baby is born. anyway, belated, but congratulations!!

Are you going to dress him up for his first halloween? Fuss-free, what about a mummy boy?

you definitely look as if you got yourself a new toy ;) Take care and bring King Jona to SG one day.