In the meanwhile I am - with 60 cm in height - almost as tall as my friend Luk, though he is 3 weeks younger than me. I did a lot for that. Okay lah, not true ah, I rather ate a lot. In the beginning I was just allowed to eat every 90 minutes. Tough times. But now that I am old already I can survive 6 hours without eating, easy ah. Mummy's arm is yummy enough.
Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007
Makan
In the meanwhile I am - with 60 cm in height - almost as tall as my friend Luk, though he is 3 weeks younger than me. I did a lot for that. Okay lah, not true ah, I rather ate a lot. In the beginning I was just allowed to eat every 90 minutes. Tough times. But now that I am old already I can survive 6 hours without eating, easy ah. Mummy's arm is yummy enough.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen