Da ist sie: Meine kleine Schwester! Papa und vor allem Mama sind noch ganz schön kaputt. Daher nur schnell dieses Bild, da ich Euch nicht länger warten lassen wollte (so wie Charlotte auf sich).
There she is: My little sister! Daddy and most of all mummy are still very exhausted. That's why I just posted this pic, cos I don't wanna let you wait any longer (as Charlotte let us). Oh, and dear aunties: Her Chinese name is Tian Mei.
3 Kommentare:
Uncles and Aunties from Singapore
hat gesagt…
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!! Jona's now a big brother to Meimei. Give our hugs to her, Mama, and Papa and we'll see all of you at the end of the month in King Stone!
Jona is a korkor now! Say "Hello" to Charlotte for me! It's been a wait to meet you here! And, I'm sure it's gonna be an even much much longer wait to meet you in person... =( Meanwhile, I'm sure Jona will be a fantastic korkor! Jona, kisskiss Mummy and Daddy and meimei for me. -Aunty Jancy
3 Kommentare:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!! Jona's now a big brother to Meimei. Give our hugs to her, Mama, and Papa and we'll see all of you at the end of the month in King Stone!
Congrats! really long wait! Is there going to be a queencharlotte blog too??
Jona is a korkor now! Say "Hello" to Charlotte for me! It's been a wait to meet you here! And, I'm sure it's gonna be an even much much longer wait to meet you in person... =( Meanwhile, I'm sure Jona will be a fantastic korkor! Jona, kisskiss Mummy and Daddy and meimei for me.
-Aunty Jancy
Kommentar veröffentlichen