Mama und Papa (und Oma sowieso) glauben, dass ich schon Klavier spielen kann und finden das ganz toll. Wenn's unter uns bleibt: Kann ich eigentlich gar nicht. Hab niemals zuvor ein Klavier gesehen. Ich hau nur auf den Tasten rum, weil das so schön Lärm macht. Und Lärm ist gut.
Mummy and daddy think that I already can play the piano and are really proud and happy about this. Honestly, I can't play at all. Have never seen a piano before. But don't tell them. I just pound on the keys, cos it makes noise, and noise is good.


1 Kommentar:
hi jona's daddy!! your baby is soooo.. cute.. btw.. jack and i were blessed with giselle, our baby girl on the 19th may.. time flies huh?? she is already 6 weeks plus now.. and i have to go back to work.. so sian.. anyway.. it is really very entertaining to read the updates on jona.. so cute.. such HUGE eyes.. giselle however is kinda "sipit" check that out in the indonesian dictionary.. hehe.. :)
take care christian..
Kommentar veröffentlichen