
Wenn ich einmal gross bin, möchte ich unbedingt zu Singapore Airlines. So wie Papa (auch will). Ich komme gerade von meinem ersten Flug zurück. Es ging nach New York, Fotos folgen später. Doch das Wichtigste zuerst: Der Flug mit Singapore Airlines war fantastisch. Es gab eine exzellente Getränke-Auswahl (gutes Singapurer Bier und Milch wie zuhause!), 1-A-Betten auf First-Class-Niveau (mit gerader Liegefläche!), nettes Entertainment-Programm (durch Mama und Papa und die lustigen Leute drumherum) und lauter Singapore Girls. Ja, die haben es mir angetan. Oder besser: Ich habe es denen angetan. Sie haben mir die Business Class gezeigt, mich dem Chef-Piloten vorgestellt (nicht meinen Eltern sagen, die werden sonst neidisch!) und mir jede Menge Stofftiere geschenkt. Wenn das immer so ist, dann flieg ich jetzt öfter. Und freu mich auf's Älterwerden!
When I am older, I wanna join Singapore Airlines, just as my daddy (wants to join). I just returned from my first flight. We went to New York, nice city, photos will be published later. But first things first: The flight with SIA was fantastic. They had an excellent beverage selection (milk as at home and wonderful Tiger Beer - daddy already told me so much about this!), a comfortable bed as in First Class (totally flat), nice individualised on-board entertainment programme (by mummy and daddy and the funny people around me) and so many Singapore Girls. Yay, I really like them. Or maybe: They liked me even more than I liked them, carrying me around through the plane, showing me the Raffles Class, letting me have a short chat with the captain (don't tell me parents, they will get jealous) and giving me some cute toys. If this is always like that, I will really fly more often. And I am looking forward to growing old.
3 Kommentare:
Hello, Jonathan.
I really really hope that you join SIA as a pilot or other admin staff. And let me board at free, yeah!
Jona, aspiring to be the next Capt Boon? So young and already so slutty. Howwww????
jonathan, I just want the free airmiles thingy... when u join SIA. Not too much to ask for from ur chua clan aunt, rt? U are so good looking! i'm jealous of that SIA AH-SOH who got to carry you. *bleah*
Kommentar veröffentlichen